Monday, April 13, 2009

My flower horn (Fe-male) had lay eggs without the presence of the male,will they hatch or not ,what can I do?

They will not be fertilised. A male must be present to fertilise the eggs as they are laid. They will either fungus or the female will eat them.
My flower horn (Fe-male) had lay eggs without the presence of the male,will they hatch or not ,what can I do?
With out the male fertilizing the eggs they will not hatch, if the eggs turn white, it means that they are dead. most likely the flowerhorn will eat them. too bad you dont have a male, you could make alot of money selling flowerhorns.White Teeth

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one male and female Flowerhorn fish and trying to breed them but when i try to breed them the female one starting to fight with male and lip locking also. So i want to forced to female lay eggs and let male has to melt on eggs so how can i force me female to lay eggs. Please help me out from this problems...

    ReplyDelete