Monday, April 13, 2009

When the flower dies on my orchid what do I do to get it to bloom again. This is my first one & I know nothing

i think your best bet is to check out a website for orchid growers. they%26#039;re very temperamental flowers. i have a friend who owns an orchid nursery but it would take to long to get an answer from them.
When the flower dies on my orchid what do I do to get it to bloom again. This is my first one %26amp; I know nothing
Orchids typically bloom once a year. In the mean time, you need to give your plant optimum water, humidity and fertilizer





You need to check out a site that specializes in orchids..





Good Luck!!
Reply:It has to do with the weather where i live the plants that bloomed are drying up. You should still take care of it though it will get better.make up

No comments:

Post a Comment